What is it?
Possums Over the Moon is a teaching resource composed and developed by Eugenie Teychenné for Beginner String Programs.
It provides curriculum and structure for the first year of string group teaching, using online audio/visual tools to teach repertoire and technique in the classroom.
The pieces are composed and arranged for full string ensemble (violin, viola, cello & double bass), with sequential and parallel learning across all the instruments.
How does it assist learning?
- Interactive videos for big screen provide a central focus point for the class
- Audio backing tracks build aural memory and develop ensemble skills
- Synchronised moving cursor trains the eye to follow the score
- Optional tempos accommodate students’ rate of learning
- Preparation exercises develop technical skills specific to each piece
- Practice Pod videos guide and motivate students’ practice at home
- Lesson plans provide curriculum and structure
- 15 original pieces build technique progressively across all string instruments
What’s in the box?
An annual subscription gives you the following online teaching tools & resources:
- Read & Play Videos of 15 original pieces in optional tempos
- Interactive Preparation Videos for each piece
- Unlimited student access to Practice Pods
- PDF Scores & Flash Cards for big screen
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans
- Preview scores & audio tracks for quick reference
- Optional audio-only backing tracks
- Downloadable Student eBooks for Violin, Viola, Cello & Bass
- Downloadable Teacher’s eBook with full scores
- Downloadable Piano Accompaniment eBook
- Website access for 4 Teacher Members
What does it cost?
There is one simple plan for everyone. An annual subscription costs $475 and runs for 12 months from the day of Registration.
A free one-hour consultation is available to help you get started.
How do I access it?
Tools & resources are accessed from the Possums Over the Moon website in your browser. You will need a reliable internet connection and a big screen to display the videos.
Practice Pods can be accessed easily by students on their own devices, with no group registration or password required.
How do I purchase?
Go to https://possumsoverthemoon.com and find the Registration Page in the Login drop-down box. Enter your Contact and Billing details as prompted.
Once your registration has been processed you will receive a confirmation email. You can then login with the username and password nominated by you in the Registration form.
Hands-on tour of Possums Over the Moon
For a “hands-on” demonstration of the Possums Over the Moon website, please go to demo.possumsoverthemoon.com
For more information…
If you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com