The Fayre Guinevere
A romantic depiction of the lovely young maiden who would one day marry the legendary King Arthur and become Queen of Camelot. The piece opens with a graceful theme in 3/4, its modal tonality and lilting metre creating a medieval ambience. The mood shifts with the introduction of a lively dance theme and change of key. Melodies weave between the instruments, with contrasting rhythms and articulation in the accompanying parts. The piece ends quietly with a brief reference to the opening theme by the cellos.
- Conductor’s Score and individual parts in A4 format for
- Violin 1, Violin2, Violin 3, Viola, Cello & Double Bass
- Level: Intermediate (Grade 1 – 2)
- Duration: 2:00
- Violin 3: Doubles Viola part
- Double Bass: Optional part included
- Price: $50.00
Purchase by Card or Paypal with the Shopping Cart.
You will receive your download link by email
To pay by EFT please complete & submit
this Purchase Order Form