Bustopher Jones Goes to Town
Bustopher Jones is a character from “Old Possums’s Book of Practical Cats” – a collection of light, whimsical poems by T.S. Eliot about feline psychology and sociology.
A parody of an Edwardian gentleman of leisure, Bustopher is a smart cat “with a coat of fastidious black” and “white spats”, immaculately groomed and well turned out, and with a particular interest in fine dining.
The musical score is based on two themes: a jaunty melody reminiscent of an English folk song, which reflects Bustopher’s genial, cheerful personality as he strolls about town: and a hymn-like melody which illustrates the dignified nature of our dapper hero.
- Conductor’s Score and individual parts in A4 format for Violin 1, Violin2, Viola, Cello, Double Bass & Rehearsal Piano
- Level: Beginner (Preliminary – Grade 1)
- Duration: 2:00
- Violin 2: Doubles Viola part
- Double Bass: Optional part included
- Rehearsal Piano part included
- Price: $50.00
Purchase by Card or Paypal with the Shopping Cart.
You will receive your download link by email
To pay by EFT please complete & submit
this Purchase Order Form